Makhsumov str., 72
Tel: +99(871) 120-63-76
Intended future activities
- Additional hydrological and meteorological stations for additional test-basins of the SRM-model will be refurbished in various countries of Central Asia.
- A new quality measuring station will be introduced at lake Arnasay in Uzbekistan.
- A modernized measuring station is planned for Aral Sea, with details still having to be decided upon.
- In the context of the Regional Center of Hydrology (RCH), the National Hydrometeorological Surveys (NHMS) will be provided with the latest Hydro Pro software for hydrometeorological data management. Testing is also underway for combining Hydro Pro with the GE-1 software developed at NHMS Uzbekistan.
- In the context of modern communication center, a linked access to hydrometeorological databases will be provided to end-users.